Achieving Total Mind and Body Control
At Boston Taekwondo, we only teach taekwondo. Not judo. Not karate. Not ninjitsu. Just taekwondo. There is such a rich, detailed amount of content to learning and mastering taekwondo, that there simply isn’t room for any other style. Whether you are ready to start your taekwondo path or you wish to continue and advance upon what you’ve previously learned, Boston Taekwondo has a program that is suitable for you.
Youth Classes (Ages 4-12)
Taekwondo classes will affect your child in a powerful way, providing benefits that will last a lifetime.
At Boston Taekwondo, your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration
- The importance of courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Commitment and not giving up when faced with challenges
Teachers and parents alike often notice a dramatic difference in children who study martial arts. Children listen better at home, handle homework and chores more efficiently, put more effort into schoolwork, and receive better grades.
Teen & adult Classes (Ages 13+)
Our Teen & Adult Taekwondo classes are designed to improve flexibility, balance, endurance and strength while teaching self-defense techniques.
At Boston Taekwondo you will:
- Improve your health
- Reduce your stress
- Meet friendly people in a positive atmosphere
- Increase your confidence
- Learn a highly effective form of self defense
Many of our adults join with little or no experience. Our instructors are always receptive to your questions and will take the time to teach you step-by-step, with patience and enthusiasm.
Many parents are looking for family activities that involve learning something new together that's also fun. One activity that parents area should consider is Taekwondo.
At Boston Taekwondo, families can train together, providing you with shared goals, quality time with your family, and an opportunity to meet a great group of friendly people.
Our classes offer numerous benefits, including:
- A way to bring your family closer together
- A rewarding activity your whole family will enjoy
- A way to find exercise time for both you and your children
- A positive environment surrounded by motivated goal-setters
a testimony to TAEKWONDO
The benefits of taekwondo to us have been profound physically, mentally and socially. Taekwondo has helped us in ways we could never have imagined. For us the physical benefits of tkd training were obvious within a few months.